Blog Update...

 



Since my book LOUD SECRETS A MEMOIR has been released I have had many folks contact me. Some generously shared their personal stories of triumph and life on the struggle bus. Some have asked me varying questions about wine and all the hoopla that goes with choosing one over another down to nitrites and what temperature should it be served at or how do I store an open bottle. Some have asked me about writing and how I got to where I now am.

I have had fun with creating and building my blog and my viewer numbers continue to climb. I have never done any of my writing to purposely make money and refuse to do so with my blog so I will not allow any ads to enter my space. I write because I enjoy putting in print what I feel and see. To pass my mental images onto others in essay form, story form or through a simple sketch is what it is about for me. My blog allows me to just enjoy writing!

I have been asked by many if I am writing another book. I have a few partial manuscripts on my bookshelf, one fiction another one non-fiction; they may or may not ever see the light of day. People ask "What about another book based on the epilogue of LOUD SECRETS?" Yes, there is more to the story but... writing fiction is fun, freeing and enjoyable because it can be anything your mind wants to dream up, create and play with...non-fiction on the other hand is facts, truths, and research and a memoir is even more. Writing a memoir, as someone, someplace once said is "you must bust through the blood and the bone before one word ever touches the paper". That pretty much says it all. It is a painful effort because you have to relive every thought. The future may hold a volume II of LOUD SECRETS, time will tell. In the meantime I will continue blogging on wine tidbits and musings and hope you all will check in from time to time.

I love hearing from you!

Comments

  1. Everything you write is done well and I enjoy the reading. ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Point of View...Trans in Sports

THE document...

And The Beat Goes On...