Meet Geer...
I believe that the record of human existence on this plant is based on science and is substantiated by facts and proven theories. I read it, heard about it questioned it and checked the sources before I could say that I believed it to be true.
The difference between these two statements of belief is that one is based on my unproven, unstudied observations based on my emotional and fiscal thoughts, no factual data while the other belief is made not on what I feel or want, not on emotional involvement nor economic gain, nor religious reasons and certainly not because someone just wants it that way. It is something I believe because it is based on scientific data, clear facts, proven theories and truthful evidence.
I think the question we need to ask ourselves, particularly in today's chaotic mess is..."Do I own my beliefs and thoughts or are they someone else's...
Spending my life teaching children of all ages I witnessed the innocence of youth and believe it exist because they have not been in life long enough to hear and repeat humans cliches and they come up with their own thoughts and beliefs. They think unicorns are real and very cool until they learn, usually from others that they are not even real, never mind cool.
Enter Geer...that speck within us when empathy and intellect meet and at that moment we begin to own our thoughts and beliefs...I call it Geer!
You will read more about Geer now and again because Geer knows the difference between fact and fiction.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment