Chapt.1 The Beginning...


This little character came to life and in view in the late summer of 2026 but the name geer originated in the winter of 2000 when I was working on a comic strip. The comic strip never saw the light of day and over the years I would see and think about my little geer and felt that at some point in time I would use it. The sound of saying the word to me denotes movement, motion, something is happening, it could be a verb or a noun. It sounds the same as gear but I wanted a new word to depict the movement in people when they begin to examine their intellect (brain) and their empathy (heart) in relation to how they see and feel about people, human kind (bias, preconceptions etc.) so I chose geer…
geer, at conception, was thought to be a character but as it continued to develop I found myself using geer (not capitalized) as the specks that housed the (yellow/red/intellect/empathy) that I believe lives within us all but is seldom given any thought and little respect...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GRATITUDE TABLE APP

Louder Please

The Calendar Flips...